Thursday, 20 August 2015

Brief Introduction About me

I am Muhammad Tanveer s/o Muhammad Shafiq. I belong to Employes colony Layyah (leiah). I am a student of Computer Engineering at Uet Taxila under registration # 13-cp-50. I am now third year student in Computer Engineering. I passed my f.sc from post graduate college layyah and got 938 marks. I always follow this sentence "Give respect, get respect". I believe that when you give respect to someone,he will return you in double. And my parents always taught me to behave well with others. I belong to that city whom mostly people doesn't know but now because of education my city is well known city of Pakistan. Proud to be muslim,Proud to be Pakistani, proud to be Layyan's. There are so many negative points in myself and a humble request to all of you for pray. Allah Almighty please help us and teach us the right path.

  "Dear God thanks for this beautiful life and forgive me if i dont love it enough."

28 comments:

  1. " Give respect and get respect." I totally agree to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice intro and you are such a humble person

    ReplyDelete
  3. humble and impressive... and a really great person

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great persons think like great...... and thankuuuu :)

      Delete
  4. Nice n very nice line......
    "Dear God thanks for this beautiful life and forgive me if i don't love it enough." N nice blog dear.

    ReplyDelete